Tuesday 2 December 2008

Editing 2/12/08

Recently i have been apprehensive as to whether i will get the documentary finished. I have good footage but i still need to do a lot more, such as interviews and the cook along. My cousins are hard to get hold of for filming and are quite unreliable , which is fustrating; so for now the cook along idea is on hold. However i still need to go to interview my Grandad which will hopefully be early next wee. This week i hope to have interviewed my mum and a cousin.

Today i have been editing the footage i filmed on sunday and have been trying to piece the documentary together. I have gone through the interview with my Grandma a few times now and have picked out the footage that i will be using. 
The music for the documentary is perfect and i have also being editing that, by making it sync with the opening footage of the documentary.

No comments: