Wednesday 19 November 2008

Editing

I have recently been going through the footage that i filmed last week. I have been noting down what parts of the footage would be useful. I have separated the long 50 min interview into different sections in terms of the question asked. for example "role within the family" or "challenges for greek youths growing up in Britain?" This will prove useful when i go back to pick out certain parts of the footage that i will want to use for my documentary.
I have also been editing other footage, such as the single shots of different photos to use in the opening of the documentary. i have edited each clip so they are 17 seconds long, i am happy with the continuation of each clip and how they look good as quick edits.
I am still waiting on the drawings for the animation at the beginning, which i hope to get by the end of this week so i can start editing them next week.

No comments: