Tuesday 25 November 2008

Editing and filming

Editing and filming have been going quite slowly at the moment, which is quite fustrating.
I have chosen a Greek song called "zorbas" that i would like to use for my documentary. The song starts of slow and gradually gets faster, i would use this song for the opening of the documentary. I have been re-viewing the footage that i have and seeing what i would be useful and what wouldn't. I haven't placed any of the footage in order/sequence yet because i need more interviews and footage. i am intending to film some fun shots of my family and my birthday party on sunday, along with some traditional greek dancing and plate smashing. Next week i would like to interview my mum and the weekend after i hope to film the cook along session with my brother and cousin at my grandparents house, as well as interviewing my grandad.

No comments: